Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Sunday Social! week 1

Pin It
Sunday Social


Here is a brand new linkup from Ashley's Carnival Ride. It is a fun way to get to know a little bit about other bloggers. Check it out.

1. How did you come up with your blog name? I like alliteration and the idea of my blog is to show off fun manicures and how well they withstand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle.

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? I love sharing ideas, inspiring, and being inspired by the community of bloggers and blog readers.

3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without? I learned how to make a Zoya Remove type nail polish remover from here. I add a little lavender oil to the remover to make it a little less chemically smelling. It works great!

4. Facebook or Twitter? And Why? FB. I have a twitter account, but I have never really taken to it.

5. If one celebrity read your blog, who would you want it to be? Charlize Theron. She is perfection, always looks beautiful and glamorous. I would love it if my thoughts on beauty interested and inspired her.

6. What is something you want people to know about your blog? I really love your opinions. I want my blog posts to be more like conversations between us than lectures made by me.

Well, that's all for today. Take care.
~Alexis