Friday, June 8, 2012

Revlon Timeless: Not just an Infatuation

Pin It

I love Revlon Timeless. Let me just get that out of the way.  L-O-V-E,  love. I love it without sparkly adornment. I love it with a little bit of flash from Milani Gems. 

Timeless applied really smoothly and evenly. I then splotched Gems onto the tip of my nail and a little bit down to the middle of my nail. I topped it all with Gelous and my quick drying topcoat.

I apologize for not having any 6 day later pictures. I tried to email them to myself and they got lost. I deleted them off my phone before I realized that the email disappeared. But the polish held up really well. By day 6, I had a small amount of tip wear and a couple of little chips on my thumbs and middle fingers. The polish was starting to lift a tiny bit off of my left index finger too. I will say this, even with only a tiny bit of glitter polish on the tips, it was a pain to get that glitter off. It took about twice as long as usual.

The Nail Files

What do you think of Revlon Timeless? Do you prefer it by itself or with the multicolored glitter polish?

Next week, I'll show you Illamasqua Nomad. It is another love affair for me. Shh, don't tell Revlon Timeless!

Photobucket

Five things that I've enjoyed or celebrated over the last week:

1. Dress making. I've been sewing the Vogue 2960 pattern to wear at a friend's wedding in July. I'm finishing it right now. This is my very first attempt at sewing clothing and I'm just so happy that it will be wearable.
2. The Zoo. It is especially fun going with my little girl. I can see it all through her eyes. Her face was full of joy upon seeing an elephant!
3.Running Races. My family ran in a Kid's race this weekend, just for fun. My daughter always wants to run with me and we finally had the opportunity to run together . . . kind of.
4. Shabby Apple. I was very fortunate to win a contest for the first time ever yesterday! Rachael of Island Girl Insights and Shabby Apple teamed up to offer a gift certificate for some of the most beautiful clothes I have ever seen. Now, I have the problem of figuring out how to spend my prize.
5. Employment. I just got a call this morning to tell me that I got the job! Yippee!!

What did you enjoy over the past week. I look forward to hearing.

Have a great weekend.
~Alexis