Friday, January 11, 2013

Hare Polish They Sky was Pink

Pin It


Happy Friday! I am showing you a lovely polish that is sadly sold out now, but I did tell you about it before it sold out, so hopefully, if you love it, you were able to snag yourself a bottle.




 Since I am really late posting my Nail Files today, I'll keep this very short. On my nails are two coats of Orly Gorgeous (yes, I have been using it a lot for layering, but it is such a fun color). It is a pretty fuchsia with blue shimmer. I thought it would be the perfect undies for The Sky was Pink. I probably should have done a third coat of Gorgeous, but my husband was rushing me to the dinner table. I also apologize for the little bits of cleanup that these nails needed.



This is my first Hare Polish and it was a dream to apply. A glitter that applies perfectly with no fuss, no dabbing! I stroked on one medium/thin coat of The Sky was Pink.



 This is my first Hare Polish and it was a dream to apply. A glitter that applies perfectly with no fuss, no dabbing! I stroked on one medium/thin coat of The Sky was Pink.

Can you see that there are three types of blue glitter in the mix? There are small silvery blue glitters, medium sized square cerulean blue glitters, and medium sized hex baby blue glitters. On top of all that is a load of hot pink micro glitter that looks like bright lights shining from within the polish. The glitters are suspended in a medium pink sheer jelly.



I don't know if this beautiful polish is gone forever, but if it does happen to be re-released, I highly recommend it. Did any of you catch this beautiful polish? Wish you did? Would you like to see it layered over another color polish?



I actually had another post planned for today, a tutorial of sorts, but something went terribly awry with that manicure, resulting in some of the most disgusting looking nails I have ever had (so bad that I had to remove the polish at 7:00 this morning before going to work and had to go to work with naked nails!!!). I am trying to rework that planned post and if I can't come up with something that will work, I will show you what clearly DID NOT work.

Enjoy the weekend and enjoy the Nail Files.
~Alexis