Sunday, September 15, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Delicate Print

Pin It

Half way through the challenge and here I am with another manicure. This is the most often I have ever painted my nails and I even do the cheat of transforming a previous day's mani whenever I can. Is that frowned upon? If so, I apologize, but it is the only way I could to this while maintaining my sanity.

Today's delicate manicure used ring and pinky fingers from yesterday. I painted the rest of my nails with 3 coats of a-england Avalon and then stamped all of my nails with Galls GA28 using Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl. It is a wonderful polish for a subtle, shimmery white stamped finish. Then, based on my husband's recommendation, I topped everything with essie Matte About You.



It is so sad that I can only admire this manicure for a day, but that is the rule of the 31 day challenge.

Tomorrow is tribal print and I have had trouble thinking of ANYTHING to do for that. I have a vague idea, but I don't know if it will work. Check back to find out tomorrow.



For now, see come other great delicate manicures below.

Take care.
~Alexis