Sunday, November 1, 2015

Last of Halloween with Anonymous Lacquer

Pin It

Last Halloween manicure with polishes from the Monster Mash Awesome Sauce Indie Box, but definitely not the last time that I'll wear these gorgeous polishes.



I had a Halloween party to go to last night and no plans for a costume, but I had an epiphany while getting ready, inspired by my manicure. I was wearing Anonymous Lacquer I Wasn't To Drink You're Blood, stamped with cats, so I decided to be a cat lady. Not all kitties are nice, so with the help of a little liquid latex and makeup, I was a cat lady with mean kitties. My husband and daughter, on the other hand, were absolutely adorable as Princess Buttercup and Fezzik.


Aren't they the cutest?! Happy November 1st. I hope to share another book inspired mani in the next week or two. Until then, take care.