Friday, August 10, 2012

Olympics Manicure

Pin It


First of all, let me apologize that this post is incredibly short. Unfortunately, I only have my Olympics manicure to share with you. If any of you did your own manicures honoring your country during the Olympics, please feel free to leave a link to a picture of your manicure in a comment, if you would like. I have loved the Olympics, and this year, more than any other Olympics, I have really enjoyed the global Olympics, the athletes from all around the world to cheer on.

I don't have time to completely describe this manicure, but it was one coat of Sonia Kashuk Golden Ticket as the base. I then sponged on Revlon Fearless and Midnight Affair with China Glaze Dorethy Who? I topped the whole manicure with Julep O Canada . . . yeah, I know, but I live about 45 minutes away from the Canadian border, so cut me some slack. :) I hope you like it and enjoy the last two days of the Olympics!

~Alexis