Sunday, July 7, 2013

Models Own Indian Ocean with Water Decals

Pin It

It has been a very long time. I am sorry and can make no guarantees that I will begin posting more regularly. Too busy to do a lot of the things I love in life. I have had these pictures hanging out for quite some time, so here is a quick description.




This manicure was a real stunner. I love how Models Own Indian Ocean just made everything shimmer. This is China Glaze For Audrey and a-england Avalon topped with Models Own Indian Ocean.


The flowers are wonderful water decals. They apply so smoothly and easily.


A couple of closeups for your examination.


China Glaze For Audrey can be purchased at your local Sally's Beauty Supply for about $6.
a-england Avalon can be purchased from llarowe for $10. 
Models Own Indian Ocean was available from Harlow and Company for $8 (it is currently sold out).
8 pieces Snow White Nail Art Water Decals can be purchased from bornprettystore for $4.73.

I hope that you are having beautiful, inspired manicures. Take care.
~Alexis