Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cinderella spring: Seven Days later

Pin It
I was so happy with this manicure. I loved the way that it turned out and it was presentable for seven whole days! By the end of seven days, I had some tip wear and a couple of small chips on my nails. The polish was beginning to pull up off the tip of my left index finger too.

Here is a teaser of next week's nails. I did a dry water marble with the image of azaleas growing by a river in mind. I love the look of the marble, but the application was bumpy and had gaps. I have some ideas that may allow me to do a dry water marble that applies more smoothly. I'll test them out later and discuss them later this week along with my discussion of this marble's durability. I don't expect it to last long since it is gapping, but I'm willing to be surprised.


Feel free to check out this week's blog hop.

BlogLoveTherapy

Until next time.
~Alexis