Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lex Cosmetics Cayman Cabana

Pin It Hey lovelies. My work has gone into full swing and I have been working late a lot more. Sorry that I haven't posted as often as I promised. Today, I want to quickly show you a mani from last month. This was the only picture I took of Cayman Cabana, but it was six days into the manicure and still looks decent considering how long it was on my nails. It is a great summer color, a kind of seafoam green/blue. It applied like a dream too. I've never been to the Cayman Islands, but this color makes me want to visit.



I really enjoy the Lex Cosmetics polishes that I tried so far. I still want to get around to wearing and showing you all "Lucky in Love." With fall coming on, it will soon be the perfect time to paint on that dark eggplant purple. Do you have any Lex Cosmetics nail polishes? What is your favorite shade?

My little girl turned 5 this week and I wore a special manicure just for her. I hope to show it to you before the end of the week.

Take care.
~Alexis